FTM Software Advisory Services-Abila MIP Implementation, Training, and Support
Financial Technologies & Management has been an authorized business partner and certified consultant since 1999 for Abila MIP Fund Accounting and MIP Advance with over 150 Abila MIP software implementations. We have in depth knowledge of our clients through our software implementation, training, and support services. We are able to provide the necessary accounting knowledge to insure our software implementations are completed and the software is better utilized.
Our Software Advisory Services include the following:
- Software evaluation and needs assessment (New or Existing Software)
- Nonprofit Accounting Software Sales
- Nonprofit Software Implementation, Training, and Support
- Nonprofit Software System Review to improve and enhance software utilization
- Nonprofit Software data conversion and software integration
- Nonprofit Software Project and Staff Management
We believe that by investing effort into listening to your organization’s needs, we can work with you to deliver a solution that maximizes success and minimizes disruption. At FTM, we’re different; we focus on a process that guarantees a solution tailored to your needs.
Our three-Stage approach ensures success by using proven techniques to make sure we gather all the relevant information needed.
Our FTM Software Advisory Services are comprised of Abila MIP Implementation, Training, and Support Services. All services are provided to ensure a comprehensive and successful software implementation project.
During Phase 1, we review your requirements in detail and plan for their implementation.
During Phase 2, we will complete the system implementation. We will work with you to complete the software implementation and training.
The software implementation includes the following areas:
- Software implementation includes software training
- Module setup and customization
- Data conversion
- Custom development of transaction and financial reports
- Individual and group software training
Our software training will include the following:
- Proper and efficient use of the software.
- Apply our knowledge of software and accounting to your organization for best practices
During Phase 3, we will focus on advisory services to complete the Abila MIP implementation. We have a follow-up plan that is designed to keep your system and staff up-to-date with software enhancements. This will provide us with an opportunity to adjust the software to your changing needs.
FTM’s philosophy is to provide our clients with an ongoing professional services relationship that helps ensure continued success with your software. We believe that you need a comprehensive plan that includes FTM and Abila MIP.