We will be focusing each Module of the Month on a particular software module or application that helps our clients.
We are going to focus this article on the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Module. We focused on tips and tricks during the MIP User Group portion of the August 30, 2017 FTM Nonprofit Forum – you can watch the recording here.
Our module refresher will include the following topics:
- Accounts Payable Query for Vendor Balances and Activity
- Changing AP Invoices after posting and check production
Voiding a Check
- When to use Accounts Payable Invoices versus Cash Disbursements
Setting up un-posted and posted transaction reports for Accounts Payable Invoices
- Using the AP reports to include Accounts Payable Aging and Vendor Activity
- Assigning Manual Checks and bank payments to Invoices
Best Practices to enter in credit card charges
Setting up an after the fact Accounts Receivable Invoice
Let us help you to maximize your use of the MIP Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Modules. Our firm and staff use MIP Fund Accounting on a daily basis so let us help you maximize the use of this powerful application.