Working for Financial Technologies & Management (FTM)
Working at FTM represents the chance to work with a talented, team-oriented people who value career and personal life. FTM is a fast-paced virtual CPA firm that creates a vibrant and empowerment environment to serve our clients and the community.
We encourage our team members to pursue personal and professional development opportunities. As FTM staff, you can expect competitive compensation and benefits along with a culture of like-minded driven individuals. We are passionate about what we do. If you are truly interested in serving nonprofit organizations and have an excellent experience and background, we want you to be part of our team.
FTM offers nonprofit accounting solutions to include outsourced accounting, nonprofit accounting software, and financial management training.
This position is responsible for serving several nonprofit organizations with bookkeeping, accounting, and controller services. This is a part time position, but typically will develop into a full-time position if you desire a full-time position with benefits.
- Process Accounts Payable and Cash Disbursements
- Process Accounts Receivable and Cash Receipts
- Record Payroll and Journal Entries
- Reconcile Bank and Investment Accounts
- Grants and Claim Preparation
- Financial Statement and Reporting Preparation
- Audit Preparation and Completion
- Budget Development and Preparation
- Monthly and Year End Closings
- Best Accounting Processes and Procedures
- Cash Management, Analysis, and Projections
Critical Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective in working with numbers accurately and efficiently including analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with critical thinking abilities
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented with ability to handle multiple tasks
- Proficient with QuickBooks and MIP Fund Accounting
- Excellent understanding of GAAP and accrual accounting
- Enjoys working on multiple clients and projects at the same time and work independently
- Accounting degree and CPA license is a plus
Job Type: Part-Time to possible Full-Time position
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 per hour
Location: Client’s Office and Remotely
Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision at 30 hours per week. We would consider reimbursing employees for anything that helps our employee and the firm.
Schedule: Work with clients to establish schedule
Experience: Work Experience as a Controller or Accounting Manager
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
License: CPA (Preferred)
Upload your resumé and cover letter using the form below, please indicate the position that you are applying for.