At Financial Technologies & Management, we offer nonprofit financial management training to our clients and to better educate the communities we serve. We have been helping nonprofits to save time and make sound decisions with nonprofit accounting solutions since 1999. Our nonprofit accounting solutions provide financial management training and tools that focus on best practices, so you can lead and better serve your nonprofit. Successful nonprofits start with strong nonprofit accounting and planning. This is why at Financial Technologies & Management we offer many targeted financial management training areas from CFO training to nonprofit accounting training. Our nonprofit financial management training allows you to enhance your accounting skills to make sound decisions.
- This event has passed.
FTM Nonprofit Forum for February 28, 2018 – Benefits of Cloud Computing in the Accounting Department and Beyond:
February 28, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Nonprofit Forum Agenda for February 28, 2018
11:30 to 12:30-Financial Management Topic
Benefits of Cloud Computing in the Accounting Dept. and beyond:
How should you as leader evaluate your various options? We will describe the differences between cloud and hosted solutions. Please bring your questions so we can have a candid conversation regarding the cloud.
We will cover the critical aspects of cloud or hosting options including:
- Anytime Anywhere so your solution is as mobile as you are
- Budget friendly subscription rate versus upfront licensing costs
- No disruptive upgrades
- No concerns about IT support for hardware upgrades
- In some cases, significant lower costs of ownership
- State of the art security, automated backups, and internet browser accessibility
- Might be stuck with legacy accounting software like Blackbaud Fundware or other out dated accounting software that is difficult for your accounting department to use
- Ability to integrate third party solutions like fundraising and payroll through application program interface and openness of architecture
- Role based dashboards and key performance indicators to provide timely and relevant financial information to entire organization
How should you as leader evaluate your various options? We will share our expertise and candid advice to better prepare you for these complex decisions.
3 Key Things you will learn include:
- Cloud versus hosted solutions
- Latest Nonprofit Accounting Software Industry Options
- Role based dashboards and key performance indicators
Those attending the forum will receive handouts.
12:30 to 12:50-MIP User Group-MIP Advance and other hosted solutions refresher
12:50 to 1:00-FTM Updates and Closing
Nonprofit Accounting Training to Compliance Training
Whether you are the CFO or nonprofit staff, our tools help you achieve your goals with stronger nonprofit financial management training. We provide all levels of nonprofit financial management training that can benefit all nonprofit accounting staff. Staff can benefit by taking our nonprofit financial management training courses or online. At Financial Technologies & Management we also offer courses, articles, newsletters and webcasts to boost your staff’s competency in the area of nonprofit accounting and software. Our mentors are knowledgeable and qualified financial management trainers that cover every aspect of nonprofit financial management.
Call Financial Technologies & Management in Indianapolis, IN, at (317) 819-0780 to learn more about our nonprofit accounting solutions. Also specializing in nonprofit accounting software, we can offer software training to help you better utilize your accounting software.
MIP Fund Accounting User Group Meetings
Financial Technologies & Management’s Jim Simpson will be hosting monthly Nonprofit Forums and MIP Fund Accounting user group meetings. All nonprofits are welcome to join our FREE monthly nonprofit forum. There is no charge for the Nonprofit Forum, but registration is required. Our forum topics include all areas of essential financial management training.
The first Nonprofit Forum and MIP User Group was held during April, 2000. We continue to educate and give back to the communities we serve.
Contact us today and review our event and training calendar to learn more about our training opportunities.