Financial Management Training Events
At Financial Technologies & Management, we offer nonprofit financial management training to our clients and to better educate the communities we serve. Since 1999, we have helped nonprofits save time and make sound decisions with nonprofit accounting solutions. Our solutions provide financial management training that focuses on best practices so you can lead and better serve your organization. Successful nonprofits start with strong accounting and planning. That is why we offer training in many targeted areas, from CFO to nonprofit accounting. Our nonprofit financial management training allows you to enhance your accounting skills to make smart decisions.
Effective Nonprofit Accounting Solutions
Whether you are the CFO or staff, our tools help you achieve your goals with strong nonprofit financial management training. We provide all levels of training to assist your accounting staff. Each staff member can benefit from taking our nonprofit financial management training courses. We also offer blog articles, video and document resources, and online events to help boost your staff’s competency in the area of nonprofit accounting systems. Our experts are knowledgeable and qualified financial management trainers that cover every aspect of nonprofit financial management.
Contact us to learn more about our nonprofit accounting solutions. We also offer training in addition to providing software.
MIP Fund Accounting User Group Meetings
Financial Technologies & Management’s Jim Simpson will be hosting monthly Nonprofit Forums and MIP Fund Accounting user group meetings. All nonprofits are welcome to join our free monthly nonprofit forum. There is no charge to attend, but registration is required. Our forum topics include all areas of essential financial management training.
The first Nonprofit Forum and MIP User Group were held during April 2000. We continue to educate and give back to the communities we serve.
NFP CFO and Finance Peer Group
August 20 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
An event every 2 months that begins at 8:30am on day Third of the month, repeating until December 17, 2020
FTM and Indiana CPA Society will facilitate this live event which offers relevant and timely topics for NFP finance executives and staff. The Peer Group determines the topics discussed during the Peer Group Meeting so please provide your thoughts to Jim Simpson at email@example.com. The meeting will be held at the INCPAS Learning Center at 900 E 96th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46240. Please arrive at least 10 minutes or so before meeting starts to allow you network and get your coffee, water, soda, or snacks before the meeting begins promptly at 8:30. The event is free but registration is required. It will not be recorded so live attendance is required to obtain the handouts.
The 2020 topics will be as follows:
Apr 16 – Surviving the Pandemic-Live Webcast Only
- How is your organization surviving the COVID-19 pandemic? Is your staff able to function remotely? What has been the budget and financial impact to your organization both immediate and longer term? Let’s get together and share ideas of how to best weather this storm together, but while keeping our social distance!
Jun 18 – Cancelled
Aug 20 – Overlooked Benefits of Outsourcing and Back to Office Plans
- We already outsource our audits and payroll services. We will discuss the benefits of outsourcing and discuss various outsourcing options including auditors, payroll services, banks, accounting, and other outsourcing options. Please come and share your ideas and experiences about outsourcing including the good and bad.
- What have you been doing to get the office ready for staff to come back? We will discuss how our organizations will get back to this new normal.
Oct 15 – Nonprofit Accounting Software
- Please come prepared to discuss the unique software needs for Nonprofit Organizations. We will discuss what is most important and the various Nonprofit Accounting Software options including MIP Fund Accounting, QuickBooks, and other software vendors including third party products.
Dec 17 – Developing Effective Dashboards & Key Performance Indicators
- Do you have a dashboard and know what your key performance indicators (KPI’s) are for your organization? Please bring your questions so we can have a candid conversation regarding dashboards and KPI’s.