Outsourced Bookkeeping and Accounting-Client Accounting and Advisory Services
Our outsourced nonprofit bookkeeping and accounting services are available on a permanent, interim, or project basis. We work on-site, remotely, or a combination of the two.
Outsourced Nonprofit Bookkeeping Services
- Accounts Payable
- Cash Disbursements
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Receipts
- Payroll Entries
- Budget Entries
- Program Accounting
- Fund Accounting
- Journal Entries
Outsourced Nonprofit Accounting Services
- Bank & Account Reconciliations
- Accruals or Deferrals of Revenues & Expenses
- Grants & Claim Preparation
- Payroll Processing
- Chart of Accounts & Accounting System Maintenance
- Project Management
- Financial Statement & Reporting Preparation
Expert Outsourced NonProfit Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
Many nonprofit organizations often feel the pinch of not enough resources. Nevertheless, there are accounting activities that must be completed in a timely and accurate way – with complete reporting. Our bookkeeping and accounting services will help your organization to improve its financial operations and capacity. While we perform your bookkeeping and accounting services, your finance department will increase its efficiency and effectiveness with reduced staff costs and turnover.
That’s why nonprofits have turned to FTM for outsourced nonprofit bookkeeping and accounting services. They can rely on FTM’s professional nonprofit financial management and FTM’s singular focus on nonprofit organization.
FTM understands the particular requirements of nonprofit organizations when it comes to program accounting, fund accounting, and the required reporting you need for internal use, for the board, and for compliance.
We invite you to learn more about our nonprofit accounting services. The organizations that work with us enjoy the control, clarity, and confidence that come with sound financial management.
You can count on FTM to handle the accounting and put your focus on mission fulfillment.
Our clients benefit from our services by the following:
- More efficient accounting systems to save time and improve accuracy
- Enhance reporting systems to make better management systems
- Meet all your accounting requirements with various staffing levels
- Engage client’s in house staff in the communication and learning process
- Reduce fraud risk by improving internal controls
- Minimizes staff turnover and transition costs
- Proactive communication with focus on meeting deadlines
We are skilled in nonprofit accounting software, including:
- Quickbooks Online and Desktop for Nonprofits
- Abila MIP Fund Accounting & Abila Cloud
- AccuFund Nonprofit & Government
- Araize Fast Fund
FTM recommends and uses Abila MIP Accounting Fund Accounting Software on a daily basis to perform our client’s outsourced accounting needs and is our firm’s primary nonprofit accounting software solution. We understand the accounting needs of nonprofits and can help you meet your organization’s needs as well with Abila MIP Fund Accounting.