Providing You with an Outsourced Chief Financial Officer or CFO Services
Your nonprofit organization is working hard to spread goodwill across the community, but that goodwill requires funding. So, how are you able to make sure the finances of your organization are being put to their best use while keeping your operational costs to a minimum? The answer is to work with an outsourced chief financial officer from Financial Technologies & Management.
Available on a permanent, interim, or project basis, our outsourced CFO services show you how to develop capacity, redesign financial systems, and produce revealing insights. During periods of transition, we work with your finance staff to help make any mergers, acquisitions, or changes run smoothly.
Contact us to take advantage of our outsourced nonprofit financial management expertise on a wide variety of subjects, including financial systems planning and support, budget modeling and reporting, and activity-based costing design and implementation. We are available to assist you on-site, remotely, or a combination of the two.
FTM Outsourced CFO Advisory Services Include:
- Financial Statement & Reporting Analysis & Presentation
- Cash Management, Analysis, & Projections
- Financial Systems Review
- Financial Management Consulting & Strategy
- Tax Return Consulting
- Designing & Improving Accounting Practices, Systems, & Financial Controls
- Cost Containment & Vendor Negotiations
- Board & Staff Presentation or Training
- Certified Fraud Examination Services for Forensic Accounting & Fraud Prevention
- Project & Staff Management
When it comes to satisfying your outsourced accounting needs, we recommend and use Abila MIP accounting fund software. As our firm’s primary nonprofit accounting software solution, we know that it is capable of consistently meeting the needs of your organization.