Outsourced Chief Financial Officer or CFO Services
We show our clients how to develop capacity, redesign financial systems, and produce revealing insights. During periods of transition, we co-source CFO and financial management duties. We can provide advice on mergers and acquisitions.
Additional outsourced CFO advisory services include financial systems planning and support, budget modeling and reporting, and activity-based costing design and implementation.
FTM outsourced CFO advisory services include:
- Financial Statement & Reporting Analysis & Presentation
- Cash Management, Analysis, & Projections
- Financial Systems Review
- Financial Management Consulting & Strategy
- Tax Return Consulting
- Designing & Improving Accounting Practices, Systems, & Financial Controls
- Cost Containment & Vendor Negotiations
- Board & Staff Presentation or Training
- Certified Fraud Examination Services for Forensic Accounting & Fraud Prevention
- Project & Staff Management
FTM recommends and uses Abila MIP Accounting Fund Accounting Software on a daily basis to perform our client’s outsourced accounting needs and is our firm’s primary nonprofit accounting software solution. We understand the accounting needs of nonprofits and can help you meet your organization’s needs as well with Abila MIP Fund Accounting.