Outsourced Controller Accounting & Advisory Services
Your organization needs accurate and timely financial reports, clear policies and procedures, and realistic budgets and forecasts if it is going to be able to succeed and grow. Unfortunately, not every organization has members on staff, or the ability to hire new members, to gather and process this information. That is where the team at Financial Technologies & Management steps in to help.
Our outsourced controller services provide nonprofit management solutions on a permanent, interim, or project basis. We work on-site, remotely, or in a combination of the two to provide the best possible staffing in accounting and financial management. Schedule an appointment with us to learn more about how our accounting and advisory services can help your nonprofit.
FTM Outsourced Controller Services Include:
- Bank & Account Reconciliations
- Audit Preparation & Completion
- Budget Development/Preparation
- Tax Return Preparation
- Grants Management/Cost Allocation
- Monthly, Quarterly, & Year-End Closings
- Financial Statement & Reporting Design & Presentation
- Developing & Implementing Financial Policies & Procedures, including Accounting Practices, Systems, & Financial Controls
- Project & Staff Management
When it comes to satisfying your outsourced accounting needs, we recommend and use Abila MIP accounting fund software. As our firm’s primary nonprofit accounting software solution, we know that it is capable of consistently meeting the needs of your organization.