|The MIP product release is ready for download!! Please feel free to contact Abila support or us to help with upgrade and software installation.
Please be advised that future releases of MIP will no longer be supported on Windows Server 2008 or 2008R2 and SQL 2008R2. Let us know if we can help to upgrade you to a more current copy of SQL like 2012, 2014, or 2016. This release contains quality updates, as well as several customer-driven improvements.
- Application improvements:
- Upgraded budget worksheet to allow saving of in-progress work at any point
- Additional filtering options to including payee, receipient, and name on Cash, Revenues, and Expense Journals which is typically used to proof 1099 information
- Vendor activity reporting – additional report highlighting vendors with no recent activity
- Form 1099 updates for 2019
- Financial Statement List Report – addition of Account Type column and filter to see what account types have been assigned to report
- Added feature to Payroll, so the ACH file can be regenerated and resent as needed in case of error. You now have option to reset direct deposit to regenerate direct deposit file.
- Quality improvements across MIP
MIP CLIENT PROMOTION
Get 20% off all Payroll and Human Resource modules when you add to your MIP by August 30, 2019. Abila University webcast and self paced courses are 20% off using the code of FIRECRACKER19 upon check out through August 30th.
READY TO CHECK OUT THE NEW MIP CLOUD?
Even if you haven’t joined the group of cloud adopters, you’ve probably considered it, researched it, or discussed it with your peers. If your organization is ready for a deep dive, now is a good time to check out the newly improved MIP Cloud – request a presentation by contacting us
SUPPORT AND TRAINING TRENDING TOPICS: