|The MIP product release is ready for download!! Please feel free to contact Abila support or us to help with upgrade and software installation.
Please be advised that future releases of MIP will no longer be supported on Windows Server 2008 or 2008R2 and SQL 2008R2. Let us know if we can help to upgrade you to a more current copy of SQL like 2012, 2014, or 2016. This release contains quality updates, as well as several customer-driven improvements.
- Application improvements:
- Upgraded budget worksheet to allow saving of in-progress work at any point
- Financial Statements – Statement of Activities – added option ‘Include Unposted Transactions’ in the report.
- Additional filtering options to including payee, receipient, and name on Cash, Revenues, and Expense Journals which is typically used to proof 1099 information
- Vendor activity reporting – additional report highlighting vendors with no recent activity
- Vendor Activity – Added filter ‘Zero Activity’ to get vendors with no activity.
- Form 1099 updates for 2019
- Financial Statement List Report – addition of Account Type column and filter to see what account types have been assigned to report
- Payroll – Added additional columns for more flexibility in reporting within the payroll module.
- Added feature to Payroll, so the ACH file can be regenerated and resent as needed in case of error. You now have option to reset direct deposit to regenerate direct deposit file.
- Organization – Data Integrity Checks – Removed exclusive access requirement and replaced with a system lock search(disallowed when posting or closing the year is in progress).
- Enhanced audit trail – Activities – Reconcile Cash Accounts – added logging to the Summary Organization Audit when an existing Reconciliation ID is deleted.
- Improved Help experience – changed Help to be accessable via the web, enabling us to update documentaton between releases.
- Quality improvements across MIP
Microsoft Support Changes
Please note the MIP v19.3 workstation installation will take up to 20 minutes or longer due to Microsoft .Net 4.8 framework installation being required so it is normal for it to remain on this screen for some time. If your machine already has .Net 4.8 installed or your IT professional installs .Net 4.8 prior to the MIP workstation installation, please disregard this message.
Windows Versions of MIP released after January 31, 2020 will no longer be supported on Windows 7 SP1.
MIP CLIENT PROMOTION
Get 20% off all Tax Forms from MIP Checks and Forms that are 100% guaranteed to be compatible with MIP software. They can order online at abilachecks.com or by calling 1-844-857-2898. Be sure to give them discount code 19XABL59. Or, they can receive 20% off of their entire order when they add checks, envelopes, deposit tickets and more by using discount code 19XABL59. For on premise clients, you can receive 3 months free with 15 month contract to convert or migrate to the MIP Cloud though December, 2019. You can still sign up for Xperience 2019 User Conference on November 10 to 13 in Orlando Florida by clicking here.
READY TO CHECK OUT THE NEW MIP CLOUD?
Even if you haven’t joined the group of cloud adopters, you’ve probably considered it, researched it, or discussed it with your peers. If your organization is ready for a deep dive, now is a good time to check out the newly improved MIP Cloud – request a presentation by contacting us
MIP Subscription Pricing and Contract Changes effective October 1, 2019
MIP Cloud – Multi-Tenant or Single Tenant
1-user bundle $200 per month
3-user bundle $475 per month
Add-ons (modules, users, etc.) as-is/current MIP Cloud subscription pricing
Premium technology fee $150/org/mo. for Single Tenant
SUPPORT AND TRAINING TRENDING TOPICS: